These 5 mm nylon II neoprene gloves have a titanium insulation liner, zippered wrist closures with pull tabs and smooth seal wrists to lower flushing of water into the glove. The Subgear G-Flex Extreme gloves are specifically designed for cold water diving. Gloves have both glued and sewn seams for strength and durability and textured Palms for a sure grip.
- Titanium insulated, contoured shape and non-slip palm
- 5 mm Nylon II Neoprene Rubber
- Zippered Wrist Closures with Pull Tabs
- Smooth Seal Wrists Lowers Flushing of Water into Glove
- Specifically Designed for Cold Water Diving
- Glued and Sewn Seams for Strength and Durability