Displays are visually clear and easy to navigate. An intuitive +/- push of a button leads you to more advanced information and data. Housing in highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with two-toned brushed finishing, for heavy duty longevity with designer looks.
The Predictive Multi-Gas algorithm lets you enjoy the full benefits of carrying high oxygen concentration mixes (21%-100% O2 compatibility) in addition to your main breathing gas. Meridian calculates the decompression schedule for all possible gas combinations and in case you don’t switch to the new mix, it adapts the calculation accordingly.
Complete Dive Planner calculates not only no-deco time but also total ascent rate, settings, workload, previous dives etc. and includes both gases if applicable.
Meridian’s algorithm ZH-L8 ADT MB reduces the formation of micro-bubbles, making diving safer. By choosing a MB level between L0 and L5, you adjust the algorithm conservativeness, allowing you to either take up less nitrogen or off-gas more quickly
The unique integrated Heart Rate Monitor senses your effort, incorporates it into the workload calculation and then adapts the decompression algorithm. The result is safer diving, because each diver is unique, because each dive location and situation is different.
PDIS optimizes your dive in complete security for a safer and more pleasurable adventure. The PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) option calculates an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen uptake your body has endured, taking into account your current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes. PDIS is a unique scientific application for safer, more optimized decompression.
No matter what kind of diving you do, you can download your profiles, bookmark comments and change warnings/alarms/settings via SCUBAPRO LogTRAK software with the optional communication cradle. Compatible with a Windows based PC or Mac OS.
The adjustable, Reverse Display Backlight will revolutionize your vision in low light or limited visibility waters. Instead of only the background of your computer aglow, it’s the actual numbers that light up. And you choose the duration, between 4 to 60 seconds, increasing battery life.
The Bookmark reminder functions during your dive, letting you highlight specifi c moments with a simple button press.
For safer diving-travel planning, the Altimeter accurately measures altitude and alerts the diver when approaching an altitude incompatible with saturation status due to a recent dive.
APNEA diving is extremely diverse and includes competitive, recreational and personal challenges. No matter what range of free-diving you do, Meridian is a feature-packed APNEA computer.Heart Rate monitor with APNEA Specific Heart Rate Alarm. Meridian’s Low HR feature triggers an alarm if your heart rate drops below a set level.
- Sampling rate measures the depth in APNEA mode every 0.25 seconds.
- Manual start for precision timing and data.
- Displays current depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, ascent and descent speed, heart rate (if activated) and sequential number of dives.
- APNEA specific alarms and warnings (dual depth, incremental depth, dive time interval, surface interval, low heart rate, ascent speed).
- Adjustable water density for true accuracy in lakes, high-salt seas or oceans.
- APNEA specific logbook.
- Monitors depth, time & temperature.
- Operates to a maximum depth of 120m.
- Displays a continuously updated average depth, which can be reset by the diver at any time.
- One-press stop watch function.
- All warnings and alarms, except low battery alarm, are turned off.
Meridian’s sophisticated, contemporary design is appreciated by both divers and watch lovers alike.
- Displays date, and time in 12 or 24 hour notation.
- Stop-watch for precision both underwater and on the surface.
- Built-in thermometer.
- Altimeter for mountain treks.
- UTC setting for easier time adjustment when traveling.
- Wake-up alarm setting, functions even in silent mode.
- Silent mode deactivates audible beeps.
- Battery status display.