Clear Information Layout is easy to read and understand what the computer is trying to tell you without over-complicating the information. Dual button interface is intuitive and easy to use to cycle through information during the dive.
Each of the three sections are dedicated to one aspect of your diving so you can understand the information based on where it is on the screen. Depth information is always on the top, current depth max depth is always in the top section.
Decompression info is always in the central section and auxiliary information stays in the bottom section.
You can upgrade the firmware online from Mares with the Drak Interface cable to update features of your computer in the future.
- Max Displayed Depth: 150m (492ft)
- Memory capacity: 36hr
- Profile Sampling Rates: 5s
- Watch: Yes
- Calendar: Yes
- Dual time: Yes
- Stopwatch: Yes – in bottom timer mode
- Daily alarm: Yes
- Battery Power Indicator: Yes
- Lithium Battery: Yes
- Plan Mode: Yes
- Choice of Metric/Imperial Units: Yes
- Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes
- Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
- Option to exclude audible alarms: Yes
- Exclusion of “Uncontrolled Ascent”: Yes
- Ascent Rate Indicator: Yes
- Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min – ft/min): Yes
- Altitude Adjustment: Yes
- Mineral glass display, scratch resistant finish, and improved viewing at differing angles
- Segmented digits/characters provide needle sharp clarity
- Air and Nitrox capability EAN Nitrox from 21%-99%
- USB Download manager available seperately