Offering the same features, quality materials and construction as the Everflex 7/5mm, but with a thinner neoprene for even better stretch and freedom of movement when diving in more temperate water conditions.
- Comes with double-seal closures with ankle zippers to aid in donning and doffingthe suit while ensuring the best protection from water entry
The Everflex line of steamers has been redesigned to offer a wider selection of dive suits that offer better fit, freedom of movement and thermal protection than ever before. Offering a variety of styles and thicknesses to match every diving scenario, these full-featured steamers go above and beyond with the big stuff-seams, seals, and comfort, plus offer lots of little touches that just make diving more fun.
EVERFLEX STEAMERS AT-A-GLANCE
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health
- 1st industry diving suit built with WATER BASE GLUE, a 100% solvent-free glue
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blindstitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin
- BLUE Diamond Span inner lining with water-draining material enhances cold-water protection
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads, along with protective treatment on elbows, offer excellent protection against abrasion.
- Diagonal back YKK zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion
- Ankle zippers over Glideskin seals are featured on the 7/5mm and 5/4mm steamers
- Available in men’s and women’s sizes in an expanded range of sizes.
- Composition: 90% neoprene, 10% nylon
Everflex won the “tauchen Award” in the catogory wetsuits thrice. “tauchen Award” is a end consumer choice of the German diving magazine “tauchen”.