The new Definition 7.0 steamer replaces the former 6.5 version of this popular coldwater wetsuit while providing even more stretch, warmth, comfort and features. Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra stretch where it’s needed most. Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection.
TPF -7: From 7.0 mm: Best for water temperatures 7°C to 16°C.
Available in 22 sizes:
Women: XS to 2XL
Men: S to 4XL
- CE certified as a Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures from 7ºC to 12ºC
- New Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth
- New innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives
- Size indicators are now printed on the wrist seal (height, weight and clothes size)
- Composition: 90% neoprene, 10% nylon