The 2019 Definition 5.0 steamer offers more stretch, more comfort and more features. Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra stretch where it’s needed most. Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection. This is thermal protection well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers.
TPF -5: 5.0 mm to 6.5 mm – Best for water temperatures 16°C to 21°C. (TPF) rating is an indicator of the thickness of a neoprene dive suit.
Available in 20 sizes:
Women: XS to 2XL
Men: S to 3XL
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures from 10ºC to 18ºC
- New Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth
- New innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Size indicators are now printed on the wrist seal (height, weight and clothes size)
- Composition: 90% neoprene, 10% nylon