Apeks XTX100 Regulator Plus XTX40 Octopus, Stage 3
XTX100 regulators are build to withstand the rigours of UK diving, be it from a shore, a RIB or hard boat. From styling to internal and external build quality XTX regulators from Apeks are packed with features such as subtle chrome accenting to reversible hose routing. Apeks XTX regulators are designed to be as flexible as you are. The XTX100 XTX40 stage 3 set from Apeks includes the lightweight and compact XTX40 octopus, simple and dependable the XTX40 octopus is there when you need it most.
Reversible Second Stage Valve Operation
All XTX regulators have reversible valve operation, allowing a service technician to route the hose from either the right or left hand side of the regulator. This greatly improves hose routing options, allowing a diver to more comfortably configure their regulator setup.
XTX Reversible Venturi System
The reversible venturi system allows a diver to control the flow of gas through the regulator to improve freeflow resistance and breathing effort. The indexable venturi lever can act as a pre-dive switch, in the minus position the regulator will not freeflow when dropped into water or the entry phase of the dive. In the plus position the Venturi Assist improves breathing assistance. Due to the design of the Venturi Assist System it can be placed in the correct position depending on which side the hose is configured.
Diver Changeable Exhaust System
The Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between two exhaust tee’s to make the second stage either more compact or to provide better dispersal of bubbles on exhalation. The larger exhaust reduces bubbles from entering a divers field of view whilst the smaller tee piece reduces the bulk of the second stage whilst reducing weight.
Pneumatically Balanced with Cracking Resistance Control
Pneumatically balanced design means that inhalation effort is reduced providing a more comfortable breath over long periods of time. Cracking resistance can be controlled to provide the perfect amount of breathing resistance and to reduce freeflows. An internal fine adjustment can be adjusted by an Apeks Service Technician to set the regulator up for minimal breathing resistance through a range of medium stage pressures.
XTX100 First Stage
- New features on the XTX100 first stage include a moulded environment diaphragm, cosmetic ring and a co-moulded yoke knob
- 3/8″ UNF threads on all the medium pressure ports mean that reversible XTX second stages can be mounted comfortably to either side of the XTX100 first stage
- Balance for excellent, reliable performance
- XTX100 Regulators come with an environmental dry kit, this keeps out water and therefore contaminants and improves resistance to freezing
- 4 3/8″ UNF angled medium pressure ports
- 2 7/16″ UNF angled high pressure ports
- Nitrox ready 40%, brand new, out of the box
- Finished with luxurious satin silver chrome
XTX100 Second Stage
- XTX100 second stage is pneumatically balanced
- Hose can be routed into the left or right side of the regulator
- Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between a choice of two exhaust tee’s – the large tee gives better dispersale of bubbles away from the divers face, whilst the smaller tee is lighter in weight and is more compact. Both exhaust tee’s are included with the regulator
- Exhalation and over all work of breathing has been improved over the TX100 regulator
- Suitable for use in cold-water
- Valve opening effort and venturi control are diver adjustable
- Venturi adjustment is indexable, tactile and audible
- Reversible venturi system
- Optimum performance is assured by a service technician during service using the micro adjuster
- Fitted with a Comfo Bite mouthpieces as standard reducing jaw fatigue whilst increasing comfort
- Pneumatically balanced second stage design
- Suitable for use in cold and warm water
- Bright chrome finish
- Reversible venturi system
- Hose can be configured to go into the left or right side of the second stage
- Front cover made using two shot moulding process for toughness
- Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between two exhaust tee’s – the larger tee disperses exhalation bubbles more effectively whilst the smaller tee is lighter in weight and more compact
- High visibility yellow faceplate, yellow accent pieces and 36″ yellow hose