DEFINITION steamers are built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where it’s needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active divers everywhere.
The new DEFINITION 3MM, with its Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels, delivers lots of stretch for the ulimate in comfort and range of motion. In addition, it includes special tailoring to create a suit that fits the body like no other, and provides extra stretch in all the right places.
The infra-red fleece interior lining reflects body heat to ratchet up warmth even more, plus it’s comfortable as can be against the skin. This suit offers a level of warmth and comfort any warm-water diver will love.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- Zippered seals at wrists and ankles plus a rear diagonal zipper block water entry, are comfortable and make the suit easy to put on and take off.
- Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with elbow pads and kneepads, increase long-term durability.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe strap keeps a wrist instrument securely attached.
- Available in 6 mens and 7 womens sizes. Click on size chart for more details.
Men: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
Women: 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
* * *
SCUBAPRO’s Definition suits are produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollutants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.